CR is a Christ-centered program where people gain freedom, healing, and accountability for life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. By applying the 8 Recovery Principles, we open ourselves up to God’s grace and we can break free. We also open the door to recovery by sharing our experiences and hopes with one another. CR is open to men and women ages 18 and up. CR is not just for people struggling with substance abuse, but for anyone who desires victory over any type of stronghold of sin, anyone who has a hurt, habit, or hang-up.
Celebrate Recovery at Fairmont Park meets every Friday night
6:00p | dinner | ADULTS: $4, 12 & UNDER: $2
7:00p | large group | WORSHIP and LESSON/TESTIMONY
8:00p | open share groups
9:00p | solid rock cafe
The Landing creates a safe place for hurting students to overcome life's challenges.
Through this powerful, biblically based program, students will...
- Explore their hurts before they develop into lifelong hang-ups and habits.
- Build healthy friendships with other teenagers in the program.
- Discover hope as they look forward to the amazing plans God has for their lives.
- Make wise choices by learning to lean on Jesus to navigate everyday life.
- Develop healthy habits and change their life's trajectory for the better.
The Landing is for students in 6th - 12th grade
Sherry Mahana | CR leader | 281.814.4618 | email@example.com